The Orpheus Centre has produced a spreadsheet for tracking student outcomes and information.
Introduce the approach or activity – Transition Tracker / Spreadsheet
- This tracker allows all areas of students’ progress to be tracked in relation to all the PFA outcomes.
- If used correctly to provide a fail-safe for monitoring students’ progress and puts a level of accountability in place as it is reviewed periodically.
Describe the learner cohort you have used this with?
- Pre-final year and final year students
Top tips and key considerations
- Update regularly and do not do all in one go
- Set aside a regular weekly time to map progress
- Review in periodic meeting with transition team