Newfriars College have put together the following examples of communication guides around life at home.
Portland College have put together a variety of resources to support parents / carers using interactive approaches with young people.
- Intensive Interaction Fact Sheet – The Basics
- ‘Spending Time with Me’ Interactive Approaches – example booklet
- Waking Up Sensory Story Example
You may also want to look at the resources for Sensory Exploration.
Whilst at home, it is important for learners to keep up practice with their communication aids. This information on how to do so has been provided by Newfriars College
Portland College have put together a booklet about making simple choices in learners’ day-to-day lives.
National Star College have produced resources for parents / carers looking to develop intensive interaction approaches.
- Intensive Interaction Guidelines for use at Home
- Intensive Interaction Recording Log for Parents and Carers